- Are you a leader, and feel that something is missing in your understanding?
- Have you been placed in a leadership role and need to learn leadership skills in a hurry?
- Do your team members spend more time promoting their individual ambitions than working together toward common goals?
- Are you a CEO or an executive manager who would benefit from an experienced organizational turn around specialist who can train your leaders and employees to focus on what the organization needs from them?
- Triple – C Synergy requires consistent: Communication, Cooperation and Coordination.
- Triple – F dynamic work places result from Friendly, Flexible Fellowship.
- The 4 – R’s of effective teams are: Realize, Respect, Respond and Reconcile
- Supervising for Succcession involves: Intervening to Improve people and situations.
- Triple – T Delegation Dynamics are achieved by Training, Timing and Trusting.
- When it comes to problems, don’t endlessly admire; either Fit, Fix or Fire.
- Effective Change Management requires the right Motivation, Map & Message.
- Politics & Process: Good Process is getting people to do the right things. Good politics is networking and mitigating and negotiating to encourage peers and others to participate in good process.
- magination Incites Innovation and the 5 Factors of Out Of Box (OOB) Thinking.
Achieve Management Team Peak Performance
MRC is a simple, yet comprehensive mindset that prompts effective behaviors, focus and decision-making based upon seeing the Mission- Resources- Context relationship.
Mr. Earl Wallace is an international consultant, specializing in Leadership Development that gets people to view their work through the “3-D MRC.” Lens. Effective leaders understand the relationship between the organization’s mission, its resources, including the job roles designed to handle them, and the context of relevant variables that impact decisions. This 3-D perspective empowers a dynamic objectivity that improves leadership and employee behaviors to overcome the human faults and foibles that corrupt teams and keep organizations from reaching goals.
3-D Leadership Training is a unique action system that transforms “office politics” into consistent, healthy, mission-focussed behaviors.
Three-Dimensional leadership compels leaders and employees to behave in healthier ways by focusing on what their organization needs from them. It gives all contributors a better way to view their work, their coworkers and partners.
Inspire Leadership Team Development and Employee Performance
The Three-Dimensional Leader book and MRC training develops a new mindset, the leadership skills, and the employee behaviors that people need to achieve organizational goals.
The 3-D MRC mindset compels leaders and employees to self-assess their attitudes and performance in relation to corporate mission, vision, values and goals. Your teams will be liberated from “business and politics as usual” to pull together to achieve the missions that matters most to organizational success!